Sunday, August 16, 2009

Annabelle Ballerina







Well, dance class is finally over for the summer. It's definitely been interesting! Annabelle loves the class, however, she seemed to get in trouble with the dance instructor quite a bit. At one point, it got a little embarressing for Chris and me. I really hate to admit it, but she's the bad kid in class. and This just can't be. Not my child! And the truth is, she really is a good kid. She just gets so excited in dance that she can't even hear the teacher tell her to stop running into the walls!! I keep telling myself she is still so young, only 3. This should turn around soon! It's definitely been a case of the terrible 3's. Age 2 was a breeze compared to this! Anyway, here are some photos taken from her last class. C'est la vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment